SECO USA, Inc. is a leading provider of low-power embedded systems and software to OEM developers of handheld and wireless devices. SECO USA products are built on industry-leading technologies, such as Freescale’s i.MX 6, TI OMAP, Intel’s Atom and Marvell processors.
Incorporated in 2000 as SECO USA, and based on intellectual property development efforts of its three founders, SECO USA has grown significantly every year since 2001, with continuing growth potential. With a focus on small-size, low power platforms for handheld and wireless devices, SECO USA provides design and production services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of electronic devices. SECO USA’s in-house expertise includes: project management, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, production engineering, test engineering, and software engineering.
SECO USA is a Microsoft Gold Partner, also partners with Marvell, Intel® Embedded and Communications Alliance, and others. SECO USA is proud to be industry power-leaders with patented, award-winning BatterySmart® technology which reduces power consumption and increases battery life for handheld and wireless devices.
Products & Services
- SECO USA provides commercial off-the-shelf platforms for OEMs of wireless and hand held electronic devices.
- SECO USA offers standard, custom and semi-custom electronics boards – Standard boards include: Fury-F6, Fury, Siren, Firefly, and Fingertip5. Semi-custom SBCs may require specific peripherals or daughter card. Custom boards offer turn-key solutions.
- SECO USA offers streamlined management approach to projects with experienced project managers – minimizes risk and ensures project on time and on budget.
- SECO USA partners with local test firms to detect issues early and minimize risk – combination of in-circuit and functional testing is conducted to verify operation of board-level solutions.
- SECO USA offers extended support for 90 days following project completion – SECO USA offers support renewal, as well as custom, multi-year support plans that may include: 800 number access, 24-hour turnaround, hardware/software upgrades, etc.